The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Croot

Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted-   Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted- EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:40 am

Character name: Thaddeus Gamow

Level: 80

Short history about yourself: I've roleplayed in world of warcraft since vanilla till wotlk, I then got bored of Wow and started searching for other mmo's that could satisfy my mmo and rp needs. ( I found Guild wars 2.. )

Guilds you are in: The red lion syndicate, the spine warband.

What do you expect when joining the guild: I expect roleplay. I expect that I'll once again get pulled in good quality roleplay. Engulfing roleplay. I expect this.

What can you contribute to the guild: Quality roleplay, a nice and mature attitude.

Tell us a little bit about your character: (What brings him up to this point, what are his motivations for joining in.) Thaddeus was born near Lions arch, living more or less a ''pirate'' life, thieving, pillaging, murdering his way into adulthood. Thaddeus has always been poor which led him to the life he lives now. Thaddeus desire money above all else, something that he tries to keep a close secret. Thaddeus is not like most norn, with their pale hue and quick temper, he is often very collected, cold and strategic which tends to lead to victory in battle together with his large statue and physical prowess. Thaddeus seeks more like him, to cause havoc and mayhem, while perhaps earning a gold or two.
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted-   Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted- EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 am

He'll fit in veeeeery well with a few of us... Razz

Noted! One of us shall most likely poke you in-game when we find ye'!
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk

Thaddeus Gamow -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1