The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Knastaras -Accepted-

Go down 
+2
Annalee Jenkins
Knastaras
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knastaras

Application - Knastaras -Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 am

Character name: Knastaras

Level: 80

Short history about yourself: (Roleplaying experiences in the past, games and other such things.)
Does playing with myself counts? Obviously in a fantasy-roleplay-ish kinda way, not in the.. you know what I mean. Smile Honestly, I don't have much experience on roleplaying on fantasy games, but I've always been interested in it. GW2 is my first game where I started roleplaying properly (just started roleplaying 2 days ago) Oh.. and I guess we can count some GURPS sessions that I've played. But all my roleplaying comes from my imagination as a kid. That's even better than games!
Guilds you are in: (If applicable.) None.

What do you expect when joining the guild: I expect new friendships, people to roleplay and talk with. Also get more comfortable with roleplaying, cause I'm shy in a way, everything's so new to me and I just want to learn, experience everything, obviously have fun and I really want to develop my character. Oh and world domination. Obviously.

What can you contribute to the guild:Another strange and whacky character? I don't know honestly, apart from the awesomeness that is lvl 80 norn warrior, I don't even know what else you guys might need. But seriously, I can be just an another loyal, fun to chat with person. Oh and I have a cute voice.

Tell us a little bit about your character: (What brings him up to this point, what are his motivations for joining in.) Knastaras literally lived under a rock for his whole life. Born into slavery, he never knew his family or any other people at all. He worked the mines for several decades, and due to a massive cave-in he managed to "accidentally" escape his captors. And bam! There he was, crawling out of a cave, sun completely blinding him for several days, not knowing how to speak, protect himself, survive or basic knowledge about the world. Due to sheer will to survive, he somehow did survive. But his eyes were permanently changed, he got a mean scar from a bear's claw on his face and he's been wandering around Tyria for several years now. Learning and watching. He hasn't been able to fit in anywhere, due to his rather childish manners and lack of knowledge about most basic things. He cannot understand evil from good and right from wrong, so his motivation is just to find some outcasts just like him, who will be able to teach him and help him understand the world, because he's done learning by himself.
Back to top Go down
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:21 pm

:O
That is a really unique story right there Very Happy
And don't worry, we will help you with the RP :3
Can't wait to see you In-Game :3 (Now we wait for the upper guys to do the rest :3 )

Back to top Go down
Hans Veltheim

Hans Veltheim

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:53 pm

That's quite a rarity indeed! I guess we'll now have some serious competition in the Savage Contest, m'dear Kaila, a real natural! A vilkas.
Back to top Go down
Knastaras

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Thank you for kind words!
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 pm

I approve this.

AND HANS! You forget, there can be only one Queen! \o/
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Kaila...Imma be your steed. right ? ;_;
Back to top Go down
Knastaras

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:30 pm

What happens to me now? :O
Back to top Go down
Ashrael

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 am

Now my friend, poke an officer ingame, so they can meet your character and interview you ICly into the guild Smile I sadly am swamped in course work at the moment and might not be online today. But! Go ahead! The officers are Hans Veltheim, Kaila Ravenwest, Dean Rivera, Eloise Decker and Jiro Seadasher. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:37 am

I generally scan my friend list until I see the new name log on. Then I pounce!

But I was out getting a haircut today, so unless someone else has nabbed you, I'll try and pick you up soon. :3
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Aluminesca

Aluminesca

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:19 am

Woooo~ *wiggles*

Congratulations to your approval!
Back to top Go down
Knastaras

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 am

*wobbles like jelly* yeay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Knastaras -Accepted-   Application - Knastaras -Accepted- Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Knastaras -Accepted-
Page 1 of 1