The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ithilai

Ithilai

Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted- Empty
PostSubject: Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted-   Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted- EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Character name: Damien Pearce

Level: Lowest of the low, but he will be leveled to something suitable.

Short history about yourself: I'm a 28 year old Norwegian woman living in England with my fiancè. I have extensive RP experience from a number of games, though the longest stretch was with NeverWinter Nights for around... five or six years. I have also RP'd in WoW and GW2, and pen and paper based RPG's like various D&D campaigns and Rifts.

Guilds you are in: I am in TACH (The Ashen Chapter), the PS Vigil guild on my main, Zylvaer. Other than that just random social guilds.

What do you expect when joining the guild: I expect quality RP and people who understand how to roleplay evil characters without being Dr. Evil about it. I expect a fun and open OOC community that actively roleplay together even outside guild events. I expect an active and involved leadership.

What can you contribute to the guild: I can be stern sometimes, but I am (mostly) a kind and open person who enjoy chatting. My main focus, however, will always be on the RP and you can always depend on me for bringing a solid character and no metagaming or godmodding. I intend to be active and am looking forward to involve myself!

Tell us a little bit about your character: Damien is a man in his 20s who has experienced little else but violence and strife throughout his life. Due to a series of unfortunate events growing up you may or may not learn through interaction with him, Damien has grown up to be a cold-hearted man who cares for nothing but his own existence. He has a particular skill for violence, especially the subtle kind, and has no qualms taking on contracts for assassination or assault. Now he faces a point in his life where it is becoming increasingly difficult finding such work on his own without the right connections, not to mention protection should things go awry.
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

PostSubject: Re: Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted-   Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted- EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Noted and approved my dear! \o/ I'll see to it that someone picks you up with all haste, as I have to be out today myself! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Hans Veltheim

Hans Veltheim

PostSubject: Re: Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted-   Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted- EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm

Sounds great! Amidst all these "scholars" and "mystics", it is always refreshing to have someone who might even be a competition for Kaila and I in the noble and socially constructive callings of bounty hunting and contract killing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted-   Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted- Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Damien Pearce - Accepted-
Page 1 of 1