The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lutemasta

Lutemasta

Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing   Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:27 am

This dusty and worn out book has a purple cover from both sides and on the front a picture of a Charr slaying a Ascalonian Human is drawn.
The pages are partially ripped but its material is readable.

The beginnings

The titans ,nowadays known as "False gods" gave a magical object to the Charr ,who were in the process of besieging the Ascalonians.
This magical object was named "Cauldron of Cataclysm". This object acts as a catacalyser for magical powers and was used by the Shaman Bonfaaz Burntfur to let a rain of Crystals down onto the Ascalonians.
This was marked down as one of the most destructive events ever to happen in the history of Ascalon.

The Effects

This rain first of all destroyed countless villages and also tore down a part of the large Northern wall that protected the Ascalonians.
This helped the Charr immensely in taking over the land nowadays known as Blazeridge Mountains.
Part of the Shiverpeak mountains were also hit and suffered a drastic change in climate causing earlier ,very snowy , areas to turn barren.
Many craters now pervert the land that was victim to this rain.

The Conclusion

After the ember calmed ,The charr destroyed the Northern wall partially and marched right through Ascalon into Orr.
This permanently damaged the stance of Humans as the dominant race in the continent of Tyria.
After all this the Charr believed there would be no opposition but even eight long years after "The Searing" Ascalonians stood proud and tall fighting at all fronts and not giving up the resistance against the Charr.

((SOURCE : http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Searing ))
(( Disclaimer Note : All the information was taken from that Wiki ,mostly the article linked above. I have made nothing up and neither do I own the rights to this lore. ))

Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing   Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 am

Moved to le Sanctum! \o
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Lutemasta

Lutemasta

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing   Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:01 am

Blame Ash! He told me to put it in the other section :3
Back to top Go down
Ashrael

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing   Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

I take the blame on this one. My fault!
Useful stuff, by the way. I liked it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing   Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Rain in Ascalon - Book about the Searing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Entropy :: The Sanctum.-
Jump to: