The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nightmare Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legenday.ao

The Nightmare Dream Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare Dream   The Nightmare Dream EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 pm

All I see are the final moments of the members of my race. Death, pure… simple… natural …painful. Some died in peace others in a struggle, some accepted their fate other tried to fight it but all end the same way : dead. Why to this people morn over the bodies , and who are they ? Aren’t they still alive , why do they cry ? And why do they make all those rituals whit the bodies, voided of souls as they are ? Pain … Its almost all I can feel. Aldo the flashes of each death last only a few moments I feel their stories as if they happened to me in real time.

How long as it been now ? Hours ? Days ? Months ? All I keep seeing is death , and it doesn’t limit itself to the members of my race anymore. Sometimes I can see a bit of what happens to the souls after they leave their bodies. It confuses me how is it possible, but I welcome those moments for they are peaceful and painless .

There is someone in the back of all this , it took me some time to get to him but now I can see him perfectly. Somehow he look above death. No wait, he isn’t above it, but he understands it and uses it. I need to be like him, I need to understand all I have seen, all I have felt. I reach for him and our minds connect. I start absorbing his knowledge of “death magic”. How can death itself be used at all is something I cant truly understand. I don’t really care about all of this “death magic” knowledge, I what answers for death, I need to release myself from this pain. There it is finally, I can see it in a corner of his mind I just need to reach …

The link is broken and I am falling. But I am no longer in the dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.menosfios.com
Legenday.ao

The Nightmare Dream Empty
PostSubject: The awakening   The Nightmare Dream EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:45 pm

My pod is open. I walk outside standing on the ground for the first time. I can feel the warmth on my “skin” and the air in my “lungs” , I can see all the colors around me and ear all the sounds : I am alive. But I remember all the death I have seen in the dream, and now that I am finally alive I can understand its horror. I can feel my legs losing their strength and I fall to the ground. There I lie drowning in the torment of the pain and horror of death, each second I lose more of myself to the vision of death. I panic, now that I am alive I fear death and my mind bleeds because of it . Its over, I cant fight it anymore …
And then I heard a voice saying :
“ It doesn't have to be like that”

The night as already fallen but Raal can see yet another pod fall from the tree. Aldo he as welcome many brothers and sister into life it is always a great joy to do it once again. But then he sees the Sylvari that comes out of the pod. He is black as the night itself, grotesque and misshapen as any courier of the nightmare is. It is troublesome the way that the nightmare as been taken more and more Sylvari before they are even born. It is whit a feeling of sadness that Raal picks up is sword, its hard but he knows that killing this newborn is an act of mercy. But then the dark Sylvari falls in to the ground. Raal can see the pain and the horror on is brother face but can also see that he is still fighting against it, he just needs guidance.
- It doesn’t have to be like that – Raal says.
The newborn looks up as if he could finally see some light among the shadows.
- There is another way, you don’t have to give in into the pain and fear- Raal continues
Raal extends is hand to is new brother and says :
– I can can show you the Ventari's teachings , just take my hand and I will free you from you torment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.menosfios.com

The Nightmare Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Entropy :: The Scrap Book :: The Writers Block-
Jump to: