The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Sixth Tale] An Inquest for Oblivion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashrael

[Sixth Tale] An Inquest for Oblivion. Empty
PostSubject: [Sixth Tale] An Inquest for Oblivion.   [Sixth Tale] An Inquest for Oblivion. EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:14 am

The journey to Ascalon had reached its end. Now, they had returned to the hideout. Eloise entertained herself in the kitchen on the ground floor for a little while as Ashrael strolled back to the studies left on the first floor. He looked amidst the scrolls, books and blueprints for a while until he eventually found it. Nodding to himself, he opens the scroll and stretches it over the table. He then pointed his finger at it and scribbled something on it with it. Then, he closes the scroll, having it disappear amidst flame and smoke.

“Eloise, would you please join me upstairs? There is someone I wish to introduce you to.” He calls for her and she comes right away. “You called?”
“Indeed, Little Eloise. We have a guest tonight.”

“Oh great… two Bookahs instead of one.” A small Asura female sat, non-chalantly on the stairway to the attic, as if she had appeared from thin air. Eloise took a step back. Ashrael on the other hand, simply turned. “Ah, Little Thing. A pleasure to see you again. Welcome to the Circle’s common ground.”
“Hah, pleasure! I wish I could say the same.”

“As you know, Little Thing, I have called you here to discuss further matters regarding our association, you and I.” He nods. “Nevertheless, first things first. Little Thing, Eloise, my apprentice and gunsmith. Eloise, Tuvu, proud member of the Inquest krewe, who will aid us in what we will achieve.” Eloise simply stood there, observing the Asura in silence.
“Alright, alright, on to business, what do you want?” Tuvu continued before silence could set itself in.

Ashrael then took the word. “As you know, Little Thing, I wish of your access to the Inquest material to further the common Truth and the ultimate end to which all things are bound to. As we spoke before, I have prepared accommodations so that you may feel right at home while working with us.”

“Yeah, and what can a Bookah possibly offer us?”
Ashrael looked back to the Inquest deviant and looked back up the stairs. “Follow.” It was not a suggestion. All of them did. Up the dusty stairs towards the attic. Ashrael stepped in first, indifferent, he crossed the room to the other side and waited for the Asura who was followed by Eloise. Suddenly, she gasped. “Is that a…?”
“You would do well to doubt little of the capacities unknown to you, Little Thing. I have prepared it so that you may work here, undisturbed.”

Tuvu’s face split to a wide grin. “My own Transmission Relay Interceptor station. This will give us quite an edge over everyone else. Sure we have a few back in the labs but here? Those fools will never expect us to be able to intercept and decode their transmissions so far away from home!” She burst into laughter and Eloise shuddered a little bit. “Alright, you’ve bought me! What do I need to do?”

“That is simple, Little Thing. I have a task for my apprentice here. She is to learn to further her gun crafting skills. Surely the Inquest may have some experimental rifle designs which they could lend, yes? As well as several supplies and materials which they would be willing to lend, yes?” His tone was suggestive. It was not as if he didn’t know what the reply was. Tuvu asserted this and looked over to the masked man. “Yes, yes. Of course we do. I believe we can bring along some.”

“Very well, then you will be able to use the equipment to your leisure. And you will of course thus represent the Wheel’s ever present influence amongst your kind, bringing more to our fold, so that it may turn accordingly.” Ashrael’s voice seemed rather different. His tone was carefully picked, commanding even. “Oh, and one more request, Little Thing.”

Tuvu hissed “Yes? Another thing? What is it now?” She showed impatience. Ashrael remained indifferent. “Again, quite simple. Not only will you bring the blueprints and materials, but you may as well bring several samples of the assembled guns. Moreover, Eloise here will have several requests of her own in regards to the shell types which you may bring.” Tuvu’s eyes looked from Eloise to Ashrael for a moment before nodding. “Fine! Incendiary rounds? Explosive shells? Rusty nails? Just name it! We’ve got it all, and that which we don’t there’s nothing which the Inquest cannot achieve! But then, is it a problem if I turn this place into a proper research station, with pods and the likes? That is, if you don’t mind the screaming and other such pleasant things?”

Ashrael nodded in acceptance. “Most naturally. I wish you to be at home within this place, so that you may unlock your full capabilities.”

The Asura’s eyes widened and her grin flashed with malice. “You can count me in!”
Back to top Go down

[Sixth Tale] An Inquest for Oblivion.
Page 1 of 1