The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lynx951

Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling Empty
PostSubject: Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling   Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 am

Character name: Ounni

Level:12

Short history about yourself: well, i role-played about 5 years in World of Warcraft, moved to Rift and Guild wars 2 as well for a better RP experience.

Guilds you are in: with another character i'm in The Sunset Comapny (and thinking of leaving them as well)

What do you expect when joining the guild:
Good constant RP, better character development and better guild connections

What can you contribute to the guild:
my character is more submissive. and a bit, weird which my causes a nice twitch to every plot made.

Tell us a little bit about your character:
Ounni was born smaller then most Asura. Since he was born he was more interested in history and biology then the normal colleges teaching. before he graduated he quit going to the college, stopped his invetions and started learning as much as possible on the species biology. Ounni came to a point that his people do not evolved to the necessary point as they risen from the bossom of the earth to the surface too early. once he published his results, expecting to be praised, instead he recieved exile. Now, he roams Tyria to learn more he can.. without the restraints of any society...
Back to top Go down
Hans Veltheim

Hans Veltheim

Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling   Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am

G'day! We've moved to a new site, and therefore, we'd kindly ask you to present your application there, should you still be interested.

http://wheelofentropy.enjin.com/
Back to top Go down

Ounni - Stealth and underground tunneling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Entropy :: Joining and Info.-
Jump to: