The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saying Goodbye for now.

Go down 
+2
Eana
Balzamon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Balzamon

Balzamon

Saying Goodbye for now. Empty
PostSubject: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi,

most of you already thought about that this will happen at some point.
With finding into WvW and then the "leave" of Zathe i lost a good amount of interest in RP and i also miss some creativity and will to start a new char or sth like that atm.
I cant represent 2 guilds in GW2 sadly and so i have to choose one and this is ofc the one where i am most of the time. my wvw guild (FG).

I hate goodbyes and its pretty hard for me to do this. (The reason why its so late).

So yeah...dont know if its understandable and maybe it changes in the future and i come back. who knows ^^.

I had a RLY RLY good and fun time with you guys and i hope you enjoyed the time i played with you too. This guild and some other ppls are the reason why i still play guildwars. Smile

If anyone of you still wanna have contact with me, wanna talk with me or just play from time to time (dungeons, small RP plots or whatever) then feel free to add me ingame and write me so that i can add you back (without i might dont see it cause my follower list is fucking full^^ )

I love you guys and hope to see you around in the future.

PS: I will look for a few days more into the forum and also i might get a bit less active in GW2, it starts to get a bit boring over all ^^
Back to top Go down
Eana

Eana

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Always a shame to see people go... Can't stick around forever but still.

Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy the game with your other guild! And otherwise, perhaps we'll see you again in the next popular MMO.
Back to top Go down
Hans Veltheim

Hans Veltheim

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Bah! Und was ist going to happen with your revenge against officer bullying? I was bracing myself for the Furor Irethicus!

Ah well. Maybe some other time. Have fun, Kamerad - and show those darn n00bservers why Piken Square is the boss.
Back to top Go down
Balzamon

Balzamon

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:23 am

I will do some small plots from time to time Wink so always watch your back...maybe tomorrow maybe next week maybe never i will stay there and stab you ^^
Back to top Go down
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 pm

I salute you, honourable Commander!
As Hans said, get yo ads to WvW and show dem teh power of the Piken Square <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Ashrael

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:19 pm

See you later captain!
Back to top Go down
Eloise Decker

Eloise Decker

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:18 pm

See you around later, for sure! Defend our honour \o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye for now.   Saying Goodbye for now. Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye for now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Entropy :: Out of Character talk.-
Jump to: