The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Drops at the Cove.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amaya

Amaya

Dead Drops at the Cove. Empty
PostSubject: Dead Drops at the Cove.   Dead Drops at the Cove. EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:13 pm

A bottle bobs up and down in a pool of water at the cove where a particular person frequents there for meditation. The bottle would be black and tied with a red ribbon that was, by now, soaked. The cork holding the bottle shut tightly was no ordinary cork for it held a magic symbol on it, seemingly reacting only to a particular person’s touch.

If that individual were to remove the cork, the ribbon would slip off the bottle and disappear, dispelling the magical protection on it. If the wrong person removed the cork, the bottle would explode and the message inside destroyed.

 The first letter would read:

Day one:
They performed “sensitivity” training which failed miserably. The deputy thought that the guards needed to learn how to treat civilians better which ended up in a lot of swearing by the captain and sheriff.

The Captain purposely went seeking confrontation with the Northerners. After speaking to the captain, he said that he views execution the same as murder. He later on to admit that he provokes people into attacking in order to deem it required to kill them in self defense.

The Sheriff has a love interest with the deputy but there is conflict between the two of them. This could be used as exploitation even if their relationship breaks off for there would still be an emotional connection.

The Deputy appears to be a caster of some kind, but her powers haven’t been maped out yet. She has a love interest with the Sheriff but they are having disputes. She seems to have more moral standing than the other guards in terms of considering what is fair or just, yet views their actions with neglect.

The Sylvari nick-named Night because her name is Dawn is three months old and seems to have an interest in a short Norn woman in the company named Fionalla. The Sylvari uses a long-bow and appears to be a little empty-headed.

Fionalla is a short Norn woman nick-named Fio. She uses a sword and a shield and is fairly decent in combat but lacks formal training. She’s sensitive about her height.

Rachael Evergreen seems to have administrative duties and ranges in levels of apathy. She is currently poisoned and appears to have some romantic interest in the Sheriff but is neglected due to her lack of intelligence. Rachael is nick-named Sage as a joke about her knowledge.

Joseph Stirling is a human male who seems to be another background guard. He hasn’t shown much diversity yet other than being a typical guard with no real unique features.

Lullu is an asura who is nick-named Sparks. As typical asura behaviour goes, this is no different. She thinks asura are superior and seems to be rather rude and abrupt in social situations. Listed as a field medic.

Dargaaz Is a male charr who seems as all other charr are, large, aggressive, and with an aversion to humans. His nick-name is Mop.

Svenja Borghild is a norn female of staggering size who uses a massive greatsword. Her nick-name is tower. She seems to be new to the Guard and has an aggressive personality.

Ari is a human female with, once again, an aggressive personality. She appears to have the intelligence of a field-mouse and speaks like someone with their tongue cut off. She appears to be good at her job though in the sense that she actually does patrols.

Damian Greyfall is a human male who appears to be more reasonable than the others in the sense that he’s just not there to punch anyone he sees fit. Nick-named Shiny.

When questioned about why we are aggravating the Northerners instead of torching their operations, the Captain remarked that he already had a plan like that in the works. The Captain collected the names of Naamah, Derick, Dathryn, and Berylos when they patrolled the Western Wards. There seems to be a list that Dathryn was identified as a part of the Wheel, while the others were not confirmed, just suspicioned to be.

The Sheriff also urinated on the outside post of the Northerner’s base of operations. Best to avoid that.

I will continue to collect my reports and deposit them in similarly managed ways.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Dead Drops at the Cove.   Dead Drops at the Cove. EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Similar to the first letter in nature, the second letter would be in a bottle, bobbing up and down.

Upon being opened by the right person, it would read:

Day Two:

We primarily did patrols today. Went into the sewers to handle some nasty fish eggs. We then went to the waterfall to clean off. This is when it was revealed how easily distracted the Sylvari was.

Sylvari named Dawn, nick-named Night is easily influenced by coconut juice and could be used as a weakness for her as it acts like alcohol, only quicker.

Sheriff seems to be angered by this easily, yelling off at them and nearly kicked the sylvari out of the guard.

We gained a new Charr by the names of Roask Sharpklaw or something. Nick-named Fluffy. This Charr is going to be highly competent and a menace to deal with if he takes orders.

I spoke more with the Sheriff. It was decided to see how well my abilities work with the group that I would assist in designing and leading team building exercises. This should prove to be useful.

I will continue to collect my reports and deposit them in similarly managed ways.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Dead Drops at the Cove.   Dead Drops at the Cove. EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Day Three:

A new recruit nick-named Skipper has joined up. He seems to be a sharpshooter of some kind.
He had heard a gunshot sound in the distance and I went to go investigate with him. We found for brothers
at coastal region. There was no confrontation between the groups seeing as the four jumped off the ledge into the water.
One of the brothers was injured and forced to rest by the coast where the Guard picked him up.
There was some physical abuse given to the brother by both Sheriff, Captain, and new recruit.
He was taken outside the city, kicked down a hillside, and shot at. Apparently the Captain was missing
on purpose, but the Sheriff was not.
I sent a message off to a Dancer to have the Brother saw to for his safety.
Afterwards, I had a sparing session with the Sheriff. He uses his large rifle as a mace, though seems like he could easily
be avoided. More combat testing is required.

Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Dead Drops at the Cove.   Dead Drops at the Cove. EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Day Four:

Everyone seems to be in a bad mood, people aren't feeling well, or things are on their mind.
Not surprisingly, most of these issues are romance related, at least for the women.
Everything is going smoothly, even after the news.
I'll make sure all the loose ends are handled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Drops at the Cove.   Dead Drops at the Cove. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Drops at the Cove.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Entropy :: The Scrap Book :: The Writers Block-
Jump to: