The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule

Go down 
+6
Hans Veltheim
Eloise Decker
Annalee Jenkins
Kaila
Janitor Fizz
Amaya
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Janitor Fizz

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 5:49 am

Knastaras wrote:
Tentacles in the background. How fitting.

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Tumblr_lsw4icURtP1qjse3oo1_500
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:45 am

Oh, btw. If anyone wants their person done, give me a shout.
I'm better drawing females than males, just because I generally focus on costumes.

What I need to make a picture is:
A pose (If there is something you want done)
An outfit (Doesn't have to be from GW)
And a style (More realistic, more anime, more cartoony, noire, colour, etc etc)
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:46 am

Janitor Fizz wrote:
This is an awesome display of a very different point of view from Infected Cap, more reckless, more inhumanized and deadly.

lt is a quite interesting concept, Amaya, thank you very much for the picture, mydear! *hugs, all excited*

Another entry for my gallery!

*Hugs back* Thank Zelda's Re-Deads and Screaming Mummies
Back to top Go down
Eana

Eana

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:05 am

I'm kinda jealous of your style, but I'm not going to say no to a oppertunity to get one myself ^^

But...I would want to return the favor if I asked you that.

I've just started though and am still practicing. But if you have some screenshots I'd try to make something to trade it for. (See http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/profile/3238175/pics/album/album_id/252494 for my level atm)

...I kinda was hoping you could draw Eana while using water magic for either healing or attacking. Think something along the lines of this: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2800000/katara-water-bender-waterbending-2829236-564-800.jpg

Clothing: For screenshots of Eana and her clothing there should be enough in my enjin galllery: http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/profile/3238175/pics/album/album_id/282694 Although I usually have the colours of her clothing a bit more blueish in my head.

Style: I suppose more anime would fit something like this well. Although honestly, I'll take anything if another style makes you more comfortable ^^

Could you pwetty please make this? *Puppydog eyes*
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:12 am

My next project! *Brandishes imaginary sabre*

I can't see the links right now, stupid work computers, but I will do this for you.
And sure, you can make one of either Amaya or Astrid. Tomorrow is when I get posting privelages, so you can go nuts with whichever one you want to do.

I can do anime style, it's not something I do often, but the shading is so much easier to do as it's more linear. What I do I like to call Danime because it's a mix of my name and Anime, cause I kinda do a psuedo-mix in my normal art so. I'll get this done. I'll ask you for details when I have a chance to see these pictures

Queue: Lady Eana
Back to top Go down
Ecil

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:04 am

Ooooh, if you ever have the spare time could you draw Ecil? I'd love you foreveeer.

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Tumblr_lqeb3xTvh31qacnpio1_500
Looks a bit like her but without the weird clothing and she's skinnier.

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 ~Entertainment-Weekly-s-Game-Of-Thrones-Photos-lena-headey-29866727-445-600
Wears dresses in that kind of style, whatever colour.

If you don't have the time or anything that's totally fine, I just love to grab art wherever I can. I'm greedy like that :3
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Queue:

Lady Eana

Ecil
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:59 pm

FINALLY posting privilages

Other parts pf art I've done...

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 AmayaFace_zps9a47a3af
This was just a colour test. The faceitself is a little screwed up. But, eh. Nice shading on it.

My more anime style stuff

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Mahidro_zps43304abe

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Mantra_zps358d6a03

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Amilyia_zps4a3c1857

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 AmayaLineup_zps7e1f2c35

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 P1020977

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 DaniandCherry_zps985c6fea
(Me and my friend as yugioh characters. I use a fiend deck and she uses a deck that looks like desserts. Don't judge us)

Sketches like this:
Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 20130129_160324-1

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 IMG_0193-1-2_zps5a7ca42d

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 P1030592
(This one is from The Secret World)

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 IMG_0033-1

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 20130120_153653_zpse56d4bfd-1_zps10813338

even paintings!

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 20130127_1502551-1

From marker

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 P1030745_zps63f3229b-1_zpsd86e9ef0

to simple photoshop

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Attendantfinal_zps4fa98a93

I also sketch:

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Picture011-1

And costume makeup

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Zombiehand3

I also make costumes, but I won't show those.
I've been a hobbit, a zombie, and a candy-land jester, oh, and a robot, and a russian lumberjack

*blarg*

Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:18 am

I'm just gonna show how I worked on the Amaya picture:

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Astridrevamp_zpsc4991082

Starts with a sketch
Then with an outline

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Sketchcolourtest_zps7e171e90

then a rough colour

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Sketchcolourtest2_zps502e4f16

then refined colour

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Astridrevamp_zps8c8d79ae

Then I shade!
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:27 am

Here's how Eana is progressing:

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Eanapose_zpsfd32d753

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Eanaclothing_zpsd4bf2a02

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Eana_zps3ca1b3c9

The swirly magic stuff will be removed and added later. I just wanted to give an example of the ideas running in my head

Some of this may change, or all of it may change, but I figured I'd give a first glimpse at it

And no, the nose will not look like that. I just wanted to put a place-holder nose there so I know where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Eana

Eana

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:44 am

...That random floating eye is creepy. It's staring into my soul I tell ya!
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:36 pm

And a refined version of Eana...

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Eanaclothingrefined_zpsbc604cdb

Next, shading!
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Aaaaannnnd

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Eanadone_zps357f38eb

Back to top Go down
Eana

Eana

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 12:27 am

Oh thank you!

You took quite a original pose for her, I wouldn't dare have thought of that ^^.

Her clothes look great. It took me a little while to get used to the strange face.(I've never seen her before in that style) But the longer I look at the painting more I like it =)
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:34 am

Eana wrote:
Oh thank you!

You took quite a original pose for her, I wouldn't dare have thought of that ^^.

Her clothes look great. It took me a little while to get used to the strange face.(I've never seen her before in that style) But the longer I look at the painting more I like it =)

You said you wanted more anime. I didn't do full-blown anime because I had already drawn the face. XD

It seemed like it would be more natural to havethe face poised that way instead of curved backwards.
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:36 am

Any chance you could Draw the two verisons of Naamah pretty please!!
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:45 pm

I don't see why not! Infact, I know the perfect pose for a dual-image. I will, however, need screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:55 am

Kitten wrote:
Any chance you could Draw the two verisons of Naamah pretty please!!

Need Screenshots plox
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Astridface_zpsdba66a6c

because I was bored and I didn't want to start drawing Ecil on the computer just yet.
Hers is gonna be complicated with fabrics. Bah, fabrics.

Back to top Go down
Ecil

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:07 am

Ahhh, the face is perfect! She has longer black hair then, and is paler, but I love seeing her from different views.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Quote :

because I was bored and I didn't want to start drawing Ecil on the computer just yet.
Hers is gonna be complicated with fabrics. Bah, fabrics.

Unfortunately, that isn't Ecil. But don't worry. I have something special in store for Ecil.
There's this dress design I had done a year ago but hadn't done anything with.
Ecil will get something special.
Back to top Go down
Ecil

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Oh I feel so silly now! It looks lovely either way, I love the shape of the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:33 am

Ecil wrote:
Oh I feel so silly now! It looks lovely either way, I love the shape of the eyes.

At least I now know how you want the face to look.

I will make it more personalized off of the description you put on your profile.
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:56 pm

I apologize on how long this as been taking Ecil.
I am in the process of packing and may not get the final product done before I move.
I will work as fast as I can.

But just so you know I haven't forgotten about you...

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 20130608_074737_zps334cef57

I'll be rounding the chin ever so slightly so it looks like a chin.

The halter part I was going to make transparant, hence the under part being shown in the liner.

I may or may not add the wrist-band depending on what you want.

Aaaannndd... I'll add a few strands of hair here and there.

If you can give me your eye colour and skintone, that'd be fantastic.
Also, thinking about colours you may want for the dress?
Back to top Go down
Hans Veltheim

Hans Veltheim

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 am

^ What can I say, you just can't outclass an Ascalonian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule   Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amaya's Emporium of Art : Added schedule
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next