The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron Wolves Arena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:44 am

Right right right, so the only feedback I really got last night was from people who enjoyed the event. Dee had the idea for some melee ring fights while we were trying to think of a last minute event last night. *punches Ashrael* I added the luck-based twist to it myself and then took names and made it into a tournament based event in the space of about 10 minutes, so it was quite rushed.

Because I was using an online dice system to determine the victors of each round during the fights, no one had a huge edge over anyone really, so it was just fun, luck-based flailing at one another. I was thinking of possibly holding them maybe as a monthly event, but adding magic to it too. Since its all about the rolls, our casters wouldn't have the chance to instanuke our melee combatants, so everyone would get to join in for the fun.

The prize would be the same each time. Kaila has her share of contacts and even makes her own weaponry, so you get to ask her a favour. Magical trinkets? Heavy weaponry? Even cooking supplies for the chefs! \o/ It would be a great opportunity to try and grab your character something that might also help develop them a little too. Even losing in the arena might humble them. Darick won last nights event, being the only human of the evening to knock one of the battle. His request was simple and made me laugh. "Can I set up my bone-throne in the cave?" So yes, there's now a bone-throne in our cave.

If you'd like to see it happen again with the addition of mages into the fighting, tell me here. :3 I'll most likely not be able to enter myself due to rolling and constantly replying to questions, but I don't mind 'cause I had fun watching the outcomes and seeing how people reacted to their bad rolls.
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Knastaras

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:06 am

I liked it. A lot ^^
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:10 am

Knastaras wrote:
I liked it. A lot ^^

I highly enjoyed Silos and his gentlemanly conduct. XD I was secretly rooting for him!
Back to top Go down
Knastaras

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:13 am

Kaila wrote:
Knastaras wrote:
I liked it. A lot ^^

I highly enjoyed Silos and his gentlemanly conduct. XD I was secretly rooting for him!

That's it. I made it then. I can die happily.
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:19 am

Knastaras wrote:
Kaila wrote:
Knastaras wrote:
I liked it. A lot ^^

That's it. I made it then. I can die happily.

It would have been interesting had he won and gone through with his request! XD
Back to top Go down
Knastaras

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:42 am

He's still gonna try. ;D
Back to top Go down
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:43 am

I am all in for that!
And the luck based thingy dispells any powerplay issue and such :3
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:44 am

If everyone wants another go, I can possibly hold them maybe once a month so it's not constant. I'll make a post in here for sign-ups and stuff if I go ahead with them.
Back to top Go down
Sheyra

Sheyra

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:38 pm

I support the idea of making it a monthly event or something of the like. While it was quite confusing keeping track of everything going on around the character, it was rather enjoyable. I regret not taking part in the tournament itself. I would have loved to, but I had real life chores and such that needed to be taken care of.

In any case, I think you should go through with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Then I'll figure out a date and stuff to have round two! \o/

I noticed a fair few other guilds stopping by to watch our ring fights while completely ignoring the fights in the main ring! xD This made me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Wolves Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Wolves Arena   Iron Wolves Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Iron Wolves Arena
Page 1 of 1