The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aeardull : The return of the doctor of death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeardull

Aeardull : The return of the doctor of death Empty
PostSubject: Aeardull : The return of the doctor of death   Aeardull : The return of the doctor of death EmptySat May 11, 2013 7:31 am

Character name: Aeardull

Level: 32

Short history about yourself: I played D&D for 4 years and Vampire: The Masquerade for 5 years. I have done rl acting for 2 years. I done rp in a few mmos like WoW , Warhammer and SWTOR.
I am a "veteran" player, and usuay like to play a lot of types of games, but since gw2 got out it managed to stay in my playlist.
Guilds you are in: None whit this character

What do you expect when joining the guild:
The same dark rp experience I used to have whit it

What can you contribute to the guild:
The same I used to . An serious but relaxed rp fun from an non evil evil character

Tell us a little bit about your character:
Aeardull used to be on the Weel, so for its story its best if you just read his profile on the site. ( https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk/t27-aeardull-doctor-of-death ).
The last few months he was actualy in the Myst . He had managed to find some documents that poited him to the possible location of a very powerfull artifact. He decided to pursue the clues and managed to find the locations of the "keystones" that would allow him to acess where the artifact was hidden. He managed to get the first keystone using a group of mercenarys , but the second "keystone" had a tricky enchantement protecting it. Tricky because it was on the ruins of Ascalon , and ... well you dont really dont wana be bored whit all the details. Long story short he made an error tryng to modify the enchantment that was protecting the "keystone" and in a chain reaction he was trowed into the Mist. He was lost for some time , but eventualy he was able to find is way back to Tyria. He found is lab in DR abandoned and been used by some street rats as a home. Afther reclaming his small space he reassumed his role as a doctor in DR, but he used the street rats he found in is lab to gain some contacts into the underworld of crime of DR, and started working for both nobles and criminals alike. The nobles gave him the money he needed , the criminals gave him the test subjects he needed , and he needed a lot of them since he learn a lot whit is "trip" to the Mist.
When he returned he didnt contacted the WoE simply he wasnt able to. The Seraphs have been keep him under investigation since his suspicious return. So he havent been able to travel to the HQ and decided not to risk and sendany message to anyone from the WOE. He as been waiting for someone to contact him again.
Back to top Go down

Aeardull : The return of the doctor of death
Page 1 of 1