The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eana's story's future.

Go down 
+2
Annalee Jenkins
Eana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eana

Eana

Eana's story's future. Empty
PostSubject: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:16 pm

OOC: I'm gonna abuse Ash's suggestion to use the current weeks to work on character development for a bit.

Okay, so I'm having a bit of trouble. I have so far not been able to rationalize Eana's decision to stick with the group. I had expected she would be played more to her weaknesses which she unfortunatly hasn't. As a result, she is currently sticking because of her own worries for the future and to see if she can "Fix" some people to prevent things from happening.

Although it's something that Eana would do I, quite frankly, don't.. enjoy it.

(I've been in a similar situation with the Serpents before and without the right person to play back and forth with, it gets dull.)

As a result, I'm thinking something needs to happen to Eana which will trigger her becoming (More) evil or lose her sanity once more. This might trigger an angry Grace Consodine (Friend of Eana), but that aside it should be well possible since she's gone temporary mad before over her husband's death.

Now, this is only an idea, and doesn't yet have a plan to work with. So I was kind of hoping that some people might help me with suggestions, ideas or willingness to act on them. Meaning, well.. You might have to torture Eana or something along those lines before she goes all righteousness once more.
Back to top Go down
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Hmmm...
Eana would look for more power, in order to do that she would have to rid herself of morals and kindness...Anna could help her do that by merging her spirit with other spirits, evil and full of malice.
Another one could be that in order for Eana to let herself free of the chains of morality she should lose her sanity. For that to happen, one of our mesmers could "trap" Eana into a nightmare filled with Eana's worse fears and painful memories. That would make her lose sight of reality, destroying not only her fears, making her more powerful, but also her own mind...

Also, Anna could torture her with her Voodoo, make her feel unbearable pain and open wounds and shit but I think the mesmer idea would work better, since Anna isn't really posivitve on hurting her brethens...

Oh, oh...Another thing that could work is that someone would hypnotize her, probably a mesmer, then enter her mind and indoctrinate her ideas to match the Wheels' ones...

Well, this is what I though so far. I will come up with more as I go on...
Back to top Go down
Knastaras

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:16 pm

What are her weaknesses apart from the her husband?
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:20 pm

If she's so intent on 'helping' people, Anna's power quest might work. A little bit of accidental corruption never hurt anyone! Razz Hell, Isadora's possessed, there's someone straight off that she might see needs 'saving'. Huehuehue.
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Eana

Eana

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:43 pm

She's by nature timid, but acts tougher then she is. She has neurotic tendencies to be untrusting towards others, causing her to rely on her charisma to try and figure out what somebody wants, essentially trying to play someone.

Her main weaknesses are that she's extremely caring for others. She see's it as a kind of duty to protect others, she used to do this through being a noble and trying to do the right thing. But these days she tries to do this with healing.

The other was caused by her husband. *Spoiler alert* She did poison her husband, but it was the autopsy that killed him. She cracked up when her plan to get him out failed, and spent days in the Seraph jail going insane, barely able to return to sanity. This time being insane damaged one thing in particular: Her beliefs in Dwayna which she followed in the past were wavering greatly. She ended up slightly recovering from this, but it's still highly exploitable if questioned. Her husband having questioned this aswell in the past hasn't helped much.

This form of religious insanity is still in her, and has hints of trying to create some kind of inquisition to the nobles of the city as a kind of revenge. However, this hasn't developed properly yet, and would need a firm push to get her to want that as her caring for others is in the way in wishing to cause destruction.
Back to top Go down
Hans Veltheim

Hans Veltheim

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:19 am

Well, Hans has quite a knack for turning the resentment of more moderate members into a world-destructive hatred, or a lust for power (think Lumi, Isadora, etc.), and she did tell him her story, but they've never been much on a very good standing, so no manipulation came out of it yet. I also didn't roleplay too much lately, but if there's a need for it, I could make my character push the Sith-approach with Eana. x)
Back to top Go down
Eana

Eana

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:12 pm

Thanks for the replies so far, trying to keep this going:

I'm having trouble implementing a sacrifice for power as Eana is very selfless. She doesn't have a desire for additional power, which was needed in the past to keep her from being evil and remain in the 'chaotic good' area instead. I highly encourage any plan where Eana goes crazy though, as I kinda enjoyed playing the intelligent nutter when Eana was insane. So, continueing on about this idea:

For Eana to want more power, she'd have to be pulled further down in her depression around her husband's death. There is still a feeling in her to wish revenge upon the nobles which she sees as corrupted and the cause of Essya's demise. She however believes that Ash's measures will kill too many others, so she also wish to gain control over this to prevent unnecessery deaths. (These are at least what's in my mind right now)

Accidental corruption through Isa is a concept I don't fully understand yet. I don't know the consequences of interacting with her after all. And what I'd have to do to have Eana get corrupted herself.

Back to top Go down
Knastaras

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Silos could bring up Eana's husband and manipulate her to further his own plan, in order to save lives. Yet he only knows about her from the Ministry records.
Back to top Go down
Ecil

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:09 am

Maybe Ecil could break her mind with her lovely mesmery powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eana's story's future.   Eana's story's future. Empty

Back to top Go down

Eana's story's future.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Entropy :: The Sanctum.-
Jump to: