The Wheel of Entropy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel of Entropy

WoE - Piken Square, Guild Wars 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In need of a general opinion...

Go down 
+2
Balzamon
Kyoken-I
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoken-I

In need of a general opinion... Empty
PostSubject: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:13 pm

Alright, so am I nuts or was what Yuna did just a tad uncalled for?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img20/2153/fsdfsdff.jpg

Last edited by Kaila on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to fix the link! \o/)
Back to top Go down
Balzamon

Balzamon

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 pm

hmm...i just read it really fast, because I´m sleepy and i dont get your point. can you explain how that started?
and who is who?

btw: Yuna is a friend from me but it is a while ago since last time i talked to her.
Back to top Go down
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Well,I think when people are in a bad mood then they should not RP. I have been in a bad mood while RPing and I left after a few minutes. Firstly because you take your RL problems and shove them into the other RPers throats ruining their mood also, and because of what happened now with Yuna. You can't think straight.
I suppose you were at the Maiden's Whisper ?
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:09 am

Seems like the typical 'I'm running this place so my word is law' type of person. I personally would have given her a problem. If she'd pulled that shit while I was on Kaila and Kaila had done nothing wrong, she'd probably be dead. Although that requires her to be able to take repercussions of her own RP.

I would avoid her and only go in when she's not present.
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 am

If it indeed WAS Maiden's Whisper then I suggest you to not go there again because seriously...It's the most putrid RPing place in the Reach.
Everytime I go there, a waiter comes and kicks me out because she likes to do so, or a noble comes and bitches about everything and starts kicking people out. I never set foot there again...
Back to top Go down
Kaila
Admin
Kaila

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 am

I nearly killed some lass, brutally assaulted their wall and left a huge dent in it and then threatened half the patrons.

I did not get kicked out. What?
Back to top Go down
https://gw2-woe.forumotion.co.uk
Annalee Jenkins

Annalee Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 am

Well, I don't know but everytime I went there I ended up being kicked away, even if I did nothing wrong =.='
I mean, who comes up to you while you drink your tea and juste, kicks you out ?
Are they in constant period or something ?
Back to top Go down
Zaul Nightbringer

Zaul Nightbringer

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:40 am

Total dick move.

She does injustice to the name Yuna. :3
Back to top Go down
Arcanant

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:07 am

Am I the only one that can't see that image? :S
Back to top Go down
Balzamon

Balzamon

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:27 am

there are spaces because he is not member on the forum for longer then 7 days. so he cant post links
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a general opinion...   In need of a general opinion... Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of a general opinion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wheel of Entropy :: Out of Character talk.-
Jump to: